Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!
I must say I have the best Valentine. Matt and I had a lot of fun celebrating our 1st married Valentine's day. We decided to celebrate with dinner on Sat. night at the Capital Grille resturant inside the Cresent hotel. I ended up not feeling well last night so we moved our reservation to next weekend....I am so excited to get all dressed up and I know it will be a special night.
For the actual Valentine's day Matt and I had fun with surprises for each other. I got Matt a frog balloon that professed my love for him:) I also made his morning with a cherry danish from Willie Mae's bakery here in Plano.....he loves cherry pie so I thought that would be the perfect morning breakfast for the best guy around. I also got him a new watch that he just loves. Matt had an excellent surprise for me as well. When my alarm went off on Wed. I went to press snooze and with the lights still off Matt handed me a LITTLE box....which I love to get those:) Inside were a new pair of pretty Crislu earrings. I just love them. I posted a picture of them below.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey we went to the Capital Grille for v-day too! Wasn't it great??