Wednesday, October 29, 2008

All done!








Well the guest bathroom is finally finsihed and I am thrilled with the results. We finally were able to use the guest bath this past weekend when we had some friends over for dinner. We are done with remodeling until after the new year. I need a break from all the dust!! The holidays are coming and we know that the weeks are only going to get crazy before Thanksgiving & Christmas. I am really happy with the colors in the bath and the tile and sink that we picked out. It was so fun to take this 50's bathroom from pepto pink to the new teal and brown decor.

post signature

3 comments:

coneandmo said...

So cute Linds!

Anne said...

OMG it looks amazing!! I can't wait to come over and use your guest bathroom! ;)

The Wingers said...

I think you and Matt have done a great job on the house! Hang in there with all the renovations. I can't imagine how crazy that must be.
It was so good to catch up with everyone, thanks again for having us over. You were such a great host!