Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Art Love show downtown




This may look like some random pictures but they are actually pictures of my Dad at an art show showing off some of his work. Some of you know that my dad is very talented in his ability to draw.....I like to think that the creative side of me must come from him. He was invited by his neighbor to show his drawings in a small art gallery off Taylor street in Downtown. Matt and I spent Saturday night at the gallery supporting him and checking out all of the artwork of the other artists at the show. It was fun and my dad had a ball. This is not my Dad's job this is just his love on the side. A lot of his work just hangs in his house for everyone to enjoy. We were proud that we were there to be at his first show off party:)





post signature

No comments: