Thursday, January 21, 2010

Little peanut!

Well it is about 8:30pm on Thursday night and in about 8 hours I will be heading to the hospital to have precious Layton. When I look back on his 1st sonogram picture so many memories fill my mind of what the last 9 months have been like. I remember hearing his heart beat for the first time and being so joyful for how the Lord had blessed our lives. Matt and I can't wait to hold Layton in our arms tomorrow...what a gift! I am sure that Matt is ready to have a less hormonal wife soon but I hate to tell him that I will probably do more crying in the next week than I have my whole pregnancy....joyful tears, scared tears and tears for no reason I am sure.

Matt and I want to say thank you to all of our friends and family for all of the love, support and prayers that you have given Matt and I on this journey.....we can't wait for the journey that will begin tomorrow. The next time I post I will be a new Mommy....what a wonderful feeling that will be. Until tomorrow...........Happy Birthday sweet Layton!

post signature

3 comments:

The Cobbs said...

We can't wait! The Cobbs Clan is so excited for you both:) You won't cry too much after Layton's about 2 weeks old:)-

Anne and Andy said...

Oh my goodness!! I am so super excited for you & Matt! Good luck Lindsey! I will be thinking about you and pray it is a quick & safe delivery :)

Anonymous said...

Dear User


Affordable health insurance quotes for family, individual and self employed.
Providing free medical insurance quotes for over 30 years using quality carriers such as Assurant Health, Medica, HealthPartners

http://www.healthinsurance-quotes.org

Best regards
sedor