Wednesday, July 29, 2009

JBF here I come!

Anyone who knows me knows that I love to shop! If you know me well you know that I live for big sales where you can save a ton of money on nice, cute, fun, and normally expensive stuff!!! Well last night at a dinner party I was visiting with a new mom and another pregnant friend and they let me in on a big Dallas sale that I had no idea about (must be some sort of Mommy secret) Its called Just Between Friends. www. jbfsale.com
Here is a link to a shopping diva video clip to tell you all about it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmkciMZmwrk


The sale is located at Mesquite Rodeo Hall and you can find directions and info on their website. The pre-sale is tonight from 5-10pm with a pass and then open to the public starting Thursday, July 29th- Sunday, Aug. 1st.

I was so excited to log on to their website last night and find a link for first time moms. If you are a first time mom (either pregnant or your baby is less than 1 year old) you can register for a pre-sale pass:) So of course I registered and my mom and I are headed out there tonight. I will let you know what sort of super stuff I find! My friend did tell me that she usually get clothes and other items for her kids for almost the whole year. Also if you are a mom that has a ton of clothes, toys or baby equipment that is new or gently used that you want to get rid of and make a little extra cash easily then you need to check out their consignment opportunities....it is so easy!

Happy Shopping:)

post signature

No comments: